The minimum daily package covers the following services.
• A minimum of 3-star accommodation (4 & 5 stars may require an additional premium).
• All meals
• A licensed Bhutanese tour guide for the extent of your stay
• All internal transport (excluding internal flights)
• Camping equipment and haulage for trekking tours
It also includes:
• All internal taxes and charges
• A Sustainable Development Fee (SDF) of $200 per person per night and a One-time visa fee of $40. This Royalty goes towards free education, free healthcare, poverty alleviation, along with the building of infrastructure.
These rates are applicable per tourist per night halt in Bhutan.
On the day of departure, Bhutan Utpala Tours will provide breakfast only and any extra requirements shall be payable on a usage basis.
We provide accommodations certified by Tourism Council of Bhutan.
The Royal Government of Bhutan sets minimum selling prices for packages to Bhutan. These must be paid in US dollars prior to arrival in Bhutan.